Akraya is looking for a Senior System Integration Engineer III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Software/Network Testing, L2/ L3, NFV ETSI
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Write/Execute Testplan for System Integration testing (Includes End to End Portal to Openstack to VNF validation). Automating some testcases.
- Document and present the results to other teams.
- Should be able to collaborate with Dev/Architect/Net-Ops Team.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra @ 408-816-2400.
- Extensive software/network Testing knowledge and experience.
- 4+ years' experience with CentOS, RedHat Openstack cloud based networks.
- Deploy and validate OpenStack cloudm, Troubleshoot encountered issues and validate fixes .
- Linux OVS, DPDK & SRIOV, Firewall. Experience in Python.
- Understanding of NFV ETSI architecture.
- Hand-on experience in L2 and L3 Network protocols, SDWAN. Multi-vendor Network Device experience is Plus.
- Education: A system integration engineer must possess a Master's degree in electrical or computer engineering or Bachelor's with additional 2 year of experience networking field.