Primary Skills: Supplier Quality, Cpk, Correlation, Gage R&R, SAP, Agile
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validate Supplier processes.
- Document Supplier Change Requests in SAP.
- Execute Engineering Change Orders using Agile.
- Request supplier data such as Cpk, Correlation, Gage R&R etc.
- Investigate and resolve Supplier related non-conformances; includes the following:
- Incoming quality inspection failures
- Failures during assembly
- Audit findings
- In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must possess
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years Supplier Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth analytical and trouble-shooting skills, and inspection and test techniques
- Experience in evaluating and supporting Supplier-related issues.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed specification drawings and communicate technical information.
- Strong knowledge of quality systems and compliance to help suppliers resolve major audit findings.
- Advanced computer experience using Windows, MS Office Suite, SAP (or other ERP system), and Agile (or other document control system)
- Ability to travel to suppliers on an as needed basis – domestic and international (max travel per quarter is 15%)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Knowledge of root cause analysis, Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) or Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR).
- Strong Knowledge of 21 CFR part 820 and ISO 13485 (experience in auditing suppliers to these standards and working with suppliers to resolve audit findings.)
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.