Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11770114
Akraya is looking for a Senior Strategic Planning Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352 .
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Strategic consulting, process improvement, Care delivery, clinical transformation
Duration: 4 Months+ Contract (Possible Extension for 24 months)
Contract Type: W2 Only
SME/Project Driver's skill sets:
- Strategic Consulting with Care Delivery/Emergency care/Outpatient setting/Patient care transformation projects with process improvements initiatives . The roles are full time for the first three months, then will go to more intermittent depending on the the project and the schedule for the overall transformation project. Extension probable. Not likely to be full time. Sporadic, as needed hours.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh @ 408-512-2352
- Lean six sigma.
- Process improvement.
- Current state and future state process mapping.
- Call center optimization.
- Outsource expertise.
- Outpatient specialty clinic scheduling.
- Outpatient specialty physician template.
- Online scheduling.
- Clinical call center.
- Virtual primary care.
- Patient registration.
- Medical clinic check in (kiosk check in options).
- Outpatient nurse float pool staffing.
- Technology enabled float pool solutions.
- Virtual primary care.
- Specialty care.
- Outpatient primary care staffing.
- Outpatient specialty care staffing.
- Outpatient clinic market analysis.
- Medical supply utilization management and inventory control.
- Occupational medicine.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.