Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12085746
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Experience with SOAP, REST APIs, JSON, XML. Understanding of Mobile payments technology, SOAP, JSON, XML, React, Angular
Duration: 12 Months contract
Contract Type: W2
- Develop proof of concept applications on Mobile (Android) and Web (React, Angular)
- Responsible to advise and guide clients on VTS integration options and act as a technical SME for VTS integrations by being able to understand the platform in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual messaging protocols
- Support the on boarding process for VTS clients and work with regional teams ensuring that sales team are accurately & suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals.
- Contribute to developing internal and external product documentation including product and technical integration guides in support of VTS integrations
- Work in conjunction with regional staff with regards to supporting VTS client integrations.
- Work in conjunction with regional staff to plan VTS rollout activities
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to VTS capabilities to product managers in the product development stream to accelerate adoption with key stakeholders in key marketplaces/segments/regions.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika at 408-907-6415.
- Bachelor degree required in computer/electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent technology expertise and acumen acquired through work experience
- Technical knowledge on Mobile (Android), Web Development (React, Angular) and Web Services.
- Understanding of mobile payments technology, including NFC, secure elements, contactless payments, online/remote payments, and in app payments.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical client audiences, in a sales-oriented manner.
- Ability to work across multiple teams in an organization
- A technically minded candidate with consulting experience in systems integration role
- Advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of ecommerce payment platforms
- Preferred experience in an engineering or pre-sales consultant role with international experience.
- Working and demonstrable knowledge of using SOAP, JSON, XML languages/protocols.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.