Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12442754
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: React/ React Native, REST API, Node JS, Nightwatch
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen at 408-816-2474.
- 5+ Years of Hands-on programming, Scripting, End-To-End Testing experience in Nightwatch.js, REST APIs, Node.js, Chai, Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Java, etc.
- 7+ years of hands-on very strong experience developing/automating highly distributed, complex APIs, automation, eCommerce websites and/or mobile apps and test automation.
- Strong fundamentals in OO, Functional js, client-side MVC and CSS preprocessing frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software
- 4+ years of experience using JS as an engineering language.
- Production experience with Jquery.
- Strong fundamentals in OO, Functional js, client-side MVC and CSS per-processing frameworks.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and optimization techniques.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins, others), Source Control (Git), API Testing, Development/IDS, Relational/NO SQL DB.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.