Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12263524
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Rahul at 408-512-2368.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, Java thread/heap, , REST API, JSON, XML, Splunk, Websphere, Tomcat / JBoss, CI/CD, JMeter, LoadRunner, Oracle / SQL
Duration: 1 year with extension
Contract Type: W2
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE development experience. Hands on experience development of Java code is a MUST have. Knowledge of monitoring tools like splunk, etc. Developed monitoring solutions. Production support experience..
- Software Engineer roles needed for a confidential project. Investigation dual development, fixing bugs. They will be doing less than 50% development work. Reading code and finding root cause issues. Assisting with the automation, enhance monitoring. Provide production support, and working with product and development teams. Coordinating discussions with technical colleagues.
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container based technologies.
- Deep analytical skills and ability to think on the feet and work under pressure. Deep understanding of XML parsing and XML schema design. Good understanding of SOA principles and Web Services and messaging technologies
- Experience building zero fault-tolerant, scalable and high-volume systems applications. Experience with IBM Websphere or Tomcat or JBoss
- Experience in OO design and design patterns. Strong experience with Agile development incorporating continuous Integration and continuous delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, Junit
- Strong Windows/Unix platform skills and understanding of network, storage, tiered application environments and security.
- Experience with performance tuning of applications and use of load testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.
- Experience in relational database design, and optimization with commercial grade database such as Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience analyzing Java thread/heap dumps
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.