Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12234821
Akraya is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. To be considered, please apply directly or call Abhishek at 408-907-2688. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, JMS, RDMS, REST, Web Services, Automation, Testing, Open Source & eCommerce
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
The Software Engineer position will be responsible for hands-on development as well as testing and automate the Next Generation Enterprise solutions for Global eCommerce. They will be responsible for application development in support of the multi-platform roadmap. This position will be responsible for application design, ensure high performance, scalability and availability for those applications.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Testing existing and upcoming features.
- Automate End to End features before release.
- Innovate and drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Lead & Supervise the work of cross-functional groups of engineers, including offshore associates
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and Integrity
- Influence decisions, builds consensus, and resolves conflicts constructively and proactively
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 6+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
- 5+ years of programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications
- 5+ years of programming experience using Java, JMS/Messaging, RDMS, REST & Web Services
- 2+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- 4+ years of experience with Open Source technologies
- 2+ years for testing and automation of software services
- 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Abhishek at 408-907-2688
- MS in computer science or engineering preferred
- Experience in Enterprise integration patterns and solution
- Experience in Retail or eCommerce domain is preferred
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.