Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12482938
Duration: 17 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Build, maintain, and evolve automation systems on web front-end as well as services & APIs to help deliver high-quality features quickly.
- Create & maintain test plans & strategy docs, automate manual regression passes, work alongside developers to write automated tests for new & existing features, and implement new test automation frameworks for end-to-end testing of the full-stack web product.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quality assurance and automation.
- Strong knowledge of software testing fundamentals.
- Experience writing end-to-end tests for web applications.
- Experience with any of: Selenium, Nightwatch, WebdriverIO, Jest, Enzyme, Stoplight, Request, Mocha.
- Experience writing API and integration tests for back-end web services.
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks and systems.
- Jenkins and build pipeline experience.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Partha at 408-512-3153
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.