Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12284548
Akraya is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Ecommerce, Java, SQL, Angular, Node.js, JQuery, JIRA, Linux
Duration: 6 Months Contract (with possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Anklesh @ 408-907-7706
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 yrs. of experience; OR Master’s Degree with 2 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software
- Work with Java and other related technologies to design and develop robust high-performance and scalable applications for use within the @WalmartLabs product ecosystem.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions across all environments.
- Utilize industry research to improve Wal-Mart’s technology environment.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Strong DB skills are a must, should be very strong with SQL queries.
- Experience with Linux systems programming.
- 1 or more year(s) experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services.
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code is a plusIf you’re inspired by the opportunity to solve complex problems at scale and make a difference for our customers and members, please join our team.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.