Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12269339
Primary Skills: Apache Kafka, core Java, Data structures and Algorithms and NodeJS
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Will work with the customer backbone Platform team.
Manager1s Ideal Candidate Must-Haves
Manager1s Preferred Qualifications (3-5 "nice to haves")
- Solid foundation with Apache Kafka, Apache Flume, Apache Tomcat, REST, Spring.
- Worked on a customer facing scalable low latency Web-Service supporting 50K+ requests per day.
- Strong skills in Object oriented design, core Java, shell scripting.
- Strong development skills in Python and SQL.
- Solid foundation in data structures, and algorithms.
- BS + 6 years, MS + 4 years, PhD + 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to navigate and work through ambiguity.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen @ 408-816-2474.
- Strong development skills around Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Couchbase, HBase, Cassandra, Map Reduce.
- Proven experience to lead a project team to complete complex projects from start to end.
- Knowledge and proven experience on SOA, performance/scalability tuning, real time analytics.
- Prior experience with Retail, eCommerce or SaaS offerings.
- Good testing practices (unit, integration, system) with automation.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.