Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12204436
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr Software Engineer - Ecommerce and POS Integration for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Rahul at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: POS software / Core Java & JS (fullstack with priority on backend) / Payments exp middleware / integration technologies, POS systems - EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore, ETL, APIs, Web Services, REST, SOAP.
Duration: 8+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- POS integrations with any POS software / Core Java & JS (fullstack with priority on backend) / Payments exp.
- Understanding of middleware/integration technologies (POS systems - EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore) (ETLs, APIs, Web Services, REST, SOAP).
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 7+ years of Software Development Experience
- Understanding of middleware/integration technologies (EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore, ETLs, APIs, Web Services, REST, SOAP)
- You have payments related SME knowledge in one or more of the following industries – Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality (lodging, restaurant) and Personal Services
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more
- Champion Agile to inspire change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- You’ll lead efforts to architect, design and implement various components of our global transaction processing systems
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.