Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12239897
Akraya is looking for Software Engineer, Configuration Manager.To be considered, please apply or call Sanket at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Continuous deployment and integration, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernates and AWS
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- We are a team of 5+ engineers, following agile methodologies.
- We are results oriented; the engineer coming to help the team will be adapting to dynamic requirements and aligning them to shape the product we need.
- Creating and maintaining the continuous deployment and integration for the mentioned services.
- We need someone with experience using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernates and AWS.
- 4+ years deploying highly scalable, distributed micro-services and scripting automation.
- 4+ years delivering solutions for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- 2+ years of relational database administration, queries, and structured data management.
- 2+ years working with Linux, Scripting, Web, monitoring technologies; previous exposure to Docker, CoreOS, or any other container platform.
- 1+ years of managing resources on Alibaba Cloud or AWS.
- 1+ years working with automation servers, such as Jenkins.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Demonstrated experience applying DevOps paradigms & principles.
- Proven knowledge of network protocols and security.
- Previous experience working on large scale distributed systems.
- Able to effectively find working solutions around scripting languages, and "automate everything" mindset.
- Seek recommendations for improving current processes and technologies.
- Fast learner, proactive, excellent communicator and get-things-done mindset.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.