Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11850322
Akraya is looking for an Senior Software Developer in Test for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Fullstack, QA, Test, UI, Web Application, API, JAVA
Duration: 6 +Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Design and develop the automation platform for the micro-service based distributed system to build the next generation NFV Marketplace Portal.
- Define, architect and develop automation tests and infrastructure to ensure engineering teams deliver at high velocity
- Work closely with different stakeholders (UI developers, backend developers product owners) to develop best practices, make architectural decisions and define platform standards to design and optimize SOA applications
- Responsible to write clean, testable, readable and maintainable Java code that performs automation efficiently.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, issue diagnosis and propose appropriate regression tests to prevent re-occurrence of issues.
- Mentor and lead other quality engineers in the team.
- BS/ MS CS (or related technical discipline) with 12+ years of software development in test experience with significant exposure in testing micro-service-based web applications
- 10+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, RESTful Webservices, Databases and automation exposure to BDD Frameworks like Cucumber/Karate and knowledge of coverage tools – Jacoco, Sonarqube
- Strong expertise in algorithms, data structures and databases (SQL/NoSQL), along with deep working knowledge of multi-threading, design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment with exposure to Docker, Rancher, Maven and tools (Git, Jenkins)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.