Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12300493
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-816-2020.
- Understanding of middleware/integration technologies (EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore) ReactJS, NodeJS, PHP / Payments.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 7+ years of Software Development Experience.
- Understanding of middleware/integration technologies (EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore, ETLs, APIs, Web Services, REST, SOAP).
- You have payments related SME knowledge in one or more of the following industries – Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality (lodging, restaurant) and Personal Services
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind.
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more.
- Champion Agile to inspire change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process.
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.