Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11850298
Akraya is looking for a Java Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Somya at 408-512-2370. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Micro services, Spring, Hibernate, distributed systems, REST API
Duration: 6 +Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- BS/ MS CS (or related technical discipline) with 8+ years of software development experience designing and developing complex distributed system software (using micro-services)
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, JPA including 5+ years' experience in building RESTful web services using Spring framework.
- Strong expertise in algorithms, data structures and databases (SQL/NoSQL), along with deep working knowledge of multi-threading, design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Exposure to TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) with Unit testing experience with Junit/TestNG and BDD automation experience using Cucumber/Karate and knowledge of coverage tools – Jacoco, Sonarqube
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment with exposure to Docker, Rancher, Maven and tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills and written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Somya at 408-512-2370
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.