Primary Skills: Big Data, Scala, Spark, SQL, HBase, Cassandra
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Real-time/Batch Ingestion and Processing pipelines built using Apache Spark / Storm.
- Machine Learning & Offstage analytics pipelines built using Apache Spark.
- Data platform & Search Systems built using HBase, Solr and ElasticSearch.
- Present solutions to teams and stakeholders and document design decisions.
- Interface with DBAs, Security, Storage, and Networking to meet requirements.
- Support and Troubleshoot as required during UAT and Production.
- Participate in Performance Engineering activities for optimizations.
Good to have:
- 7-8 years Industry experience of large scale bigdata systems development.
- Solid knowledge of Scala or Java with Spark including modern language features.
- Advanced skills in Databases like MySQL, Postgres, HBase, Cassandra.
- Strong knowledge of OO design paradigms.
- Development experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
- Experience developing apps at scale on AWS or Azure.
- Exposure to AI/Client stacks like MXNet, PyTorch , Keras, Tensor.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.