Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12377547
Akraya is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav @ (408) 907-2733.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6+ Months with Possible extension
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav @ 408-907-2733
- Mastery of AWS services (IAM, EC2, S3, EBS/EFS, ELB/ALB, AutoScaling, RDS and
replication techniques, VPC, Subnets, Elastic IP, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront,
Lambda, CloudFormation, ECS, SNS, ElastiCache).
- Expertise in container/container-fleet-orchestration technologies (like Docker,
Kubernetes, AWS ECS)
- Expertise in designing and manage escalation response plans from monitoring, react,
respond, remediate and retrospect in culturally aligned (proactive, customer focused,
collaborative, data-driven and AUTOMATED) ways.
- Mastery of infrastructure build and configuration automation technologies (like
Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, CodeDeploy, Chef).
Python, PHP, Go, or Ruby.
- Strong network engineering skills.
- Cloud and container native Linux administration/build/management skills (AWS AMIs,
- Significant experience troubleshooting concurrent and distributed system interactions;
Expertise with continuous-deployment software development lifecycles in the Cloud (e.g.
- Cloud database operations and deployment experience (RDS MySQL/Postgres/Aurora),
caching operations & deployments (Memcache, Redis).
- Expertise with Lean/Agile deployment processes (ZDT: Blue/Green, Canary, DNS
- Familiarity with site and infrastructure monitoring systems (CloudWatch, Datadog, New
Relic, Sumologic, Thousand Eyes).
- Strong problem solving, root cause analysis and systems engineering skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Expertise with SDLC branching, SCM, and code deployment systems (Git/Gitflow,
Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field and/or equivalent industry