Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12676189
Primary Skills: AWS/AZURE/GCP, OWASP, DDOS mitigation, Penetration testing, Cryptography
Duration: 06 Months + CTH
Contract Type: W2
Responsibility / Job Description:
What You Get To Do Every Day
What You Bring To the Role:
- Thinking of infrastructure as code you work closely with Customer Support, DevOps, Development and QA teams on determining changes to architecture and technologies
- Research the latest threats & methods for deploying infrastructure controls in the prevention, detection and reaction to best securing the environment and automate threat identification and defense capabilities.
- Architect, configure, and maintain infrastructure, network and supporting software related to our cloud and application infrastructure managing and deploying devices including firewalls, VPC's, Security Groups, Key Management and Secure SDLC pipeline
- Manage the cloud infrastructure security standard including security configurations in the Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.) platform and operating system security standard
- Manage infrastructure security vulnerability mechanism and perform relating scan and penetration testing.
- Manage automation mechanism and relating process (regular assessment, enforcement, and exception process, etc) to ensure continuous compliance and security of cloud infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain network security infrastructure globally including Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, VPN and remote access.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harsh at 408-512-2437
- 3+ years of experience in IT Operation/DevOps work.
- 1+ years of experience in an AWS/AZURE/GCP environment.
- You've worked on DDoS mitigation, penetration testing, infrastructure-level security at large scale organizations.
- Familiarity with secure coding practices, the OWASP top 10 and PII.
- Working knowledge of cryptography.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing security tools, technologies and process integrations for cloud-based architectures.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.