Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12603093
Primary Skills: 8+ YOE with JIRA, MS Project, and Clarity
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience required, preferably with payments systems, billing applications, formal project management methodology.
- Prior experience/knowledge of Client's PMM processes and methodology is desirable.
- Expertise with Agile methodology and delivering projects using Agile and JIRA as tool. Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban etc.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical teams in the delivery of large-scale software development, operational and integration efforts as a project manager.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Meticulous follow-ups and follow-through of issues, risks and actions to drive them to closure in a timely manner; Work closely with the Technical Development team to identify and communicate critical paths.
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation production support, including quality assurance and system integration.
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with the day-to-day management of cross functional, global software development projects.
- Experience with Test management and co-ordination across various systems and technologies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and functions.
- Ability to understand complex systems, and its interfaces.
- Well organized, attention to detail, great planning and execution skills.
- Ability to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of computer software and tools, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, JIRA, Clarity, Wiki, MS Project etc.
- Financial management – Ability to manage budgets, estimates, provide financial reporting to ensure project is delivered on budget.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.