Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12662053
Primary Skills: Regulatory reporting, Finance, Accounting
Duration: 4+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- The position will be responsible for understanding, developing and executing standardized regulatory reporting processes and procedures in compliance with Data Governance standards, legal and regulatory requirements for SVB’s External Regulatory Reporting function.
- The position will apply both technical and analytical skills to provide financial analysis, subject matter expertise and generation of reports to support the regulatory reporting process (e.g. Call Report and Y9C).
- Responsibilities include performing reconciliation, referencing, documentation of process and procedures, report generation, variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting initiatives.
- The position will have opportunity to work with team members across the organization including Data Governance Office, Information Technology and various lines of businesses.
- This role focuses on developing best practices for maintaining and producing quality and accurate quarterly, monthly and year-end reports.
- The position will execute a high degree of communication and project organizational skills to support new initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- The position will provide training to existing and new team members if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 7+ years of related professional experience, regulatory reporting, banking industry accounting or financial reporting experience
- Must possess hands-on experience in Regulatory Reporting monthly, quarterly and annual production cycles
- Extensive knowledge in regulatory reporting concepts and best practices
- Ability to critically review and challenge numbers and information
- High degree of attention to detail
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi at 408-907-6403.
- CPA/MBA Preferred
- Experience in large and complex environments a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within cross functionally or remote teams
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.