Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12284845
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Duration: 6 + Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- In this role, you will be partnering with product engineers and other stakeholders to introduce, develop and deploy solutions that free people up from manual, repetitive tasks. You will assist a small team of early RPA adopters in RPA best practices, build technical expertise, and assist in the development of initial pilot projects.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459.
- Work closely with stakeholders to review and refine business process workflows including identifying areas of possible simplification.
- Select the appropriate RPA techniques and methodologies to apply to the manual business process to be automated.
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes.
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed, and training end-users on self-service tools within the platform).
- Mentor RPA early adopters and support successful delivery of pilot solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on RPA architecture and methodology.
- Identify opportunities for RPA integration across business architecture initiatives.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.