Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12240177
Akraya is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harleen at 408-816-2474.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: QA, ios or Android
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2/ C2C
- Lead testing effort of medium to large scale project on search platforms.
- Drive large scale and complex integration testing efforts across various teams and systems
- Plan test schedules and drive test execution activities.
- Provide clear visibility on your plans, communicate issues/risks and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track.
- Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product.
- Participate in building and improving Python test automation tools utilized by the engineering team.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of testing experience in large-scale web and / or e-commerce applications.
- 3+ years of experience on leading test activities on mobile platforms.
- Experience leading test activities in scrum or agile methodologies.
- Expertise in testing backend services using REST.
- Experience testing applications implemented using services oriented architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP, HTTP.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies.
- HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Python, Node.js, Xcode, Android SDK.
- Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
- Experience automating tests on web, backend or mobile platform using any open source software.
- Experience testing large-scale ecommerce retail software would be a plus.
- Strong understanding and experience using object oriented programming concepts (Java) and familiarity in one or more scripting languages (unix shell scripting, preferably ruby).
- Strong understanding of CI / CD.
- Experience with setting up automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies a plus.