Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12270285
Akraya is looking for a Senior QE Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav @ 408-907-2733.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Automation,Testing (Kafka/JMS), JUnit/TestNG.
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav @ 408-907-2733
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms.
- At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages – JAVA or similar.
- Experience testing software at API and webservice level.
- Able to perform testing for feed in various formats like XML, json, edi,csv.
- Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, SOAP, over XML, JSON payloads.
- Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations.
- Understanding of web technology including HTTP headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc).
- Validating and certifying web services using Soap UI / TestNG / Cucumber etc tools
- Strong prior experience in QA test technologies such as JUnit, TestNG or equivalent technologies.
- QE experience in J2EE technologies strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Hands on experience working with SQL Query, sqlldr.
- Experience with white box testing and building testing frameworks.
- Participate in Performance testing using JMeter, Loadrunner, Jprofiler.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.