Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12295613
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior QA Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Simant at 408-907-2727.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: API testing with Selenium, Java, XML, Oracle RDBMS, testing security, JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, Agile
Duration: 12+ months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Simant at 408-907-2727
- 7+ years of overall experience. 5-6 years of automation testing experience, Java, XML, Oracle RDBMS experience. Manager will be looking for their test framework experience. This candidate will be giving presentations across various teams. Must have API testing with Selenium. Experience with testing security.
- 10 years of QA Engineer experience.
- 6 years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, writing Java functions, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and RDBMS is a must.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.