Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12104231
Akraya is looking for a Senior QA Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Randhir at 408-907-2970.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Automation Testing, Java, XML, Oracle RDBMS
Duration: 12+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- The Software Development Engineer in Test will play a pivotal role in our payment platform in testing mission critical solutions that will ensure that the applications are built and functioning as per requirements, following an agile methodology.
- The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying requirements, executing cross lane end-2-end tests, troubleshooting and bringing tasks to closure.
Please apply direct with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- 7+ years of QA Engineer experience.
- 6 years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, writing Java functions, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and RDBMS is a must.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.