Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12413776
Primary Skills: Python, Django, Flask, React.JS
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
This position is Responsible for:
- Analyzing business requirements and designing, programming, unit testing and documenting to support new software and enhance existing software applications
- Analyzing and troubleshooting software application issues.
- Ability to work in dynamic and often fast-paced environment.
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive the projects to completion.
- Assisting in the development of coding and technology standards used in the software development of applications.
- Working with the product development team to understand changes to the da Vinci & other products that have potential impact on the server side software applications.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Murali @ 408-512-3149
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience or proven competency developing and supporting applications in Web & Desktop/Smart Client apps
- Hands-on familiarity with the following technologies:
- Python Web Development, Flask, Django.
- Web frameworks and tools like React.JS, React Native, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery
- Visualization Frameworks like HTML5 Canvas.
- Debugging Techniques –Wireshark/Fiddler, Chrome Debug extensions.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.