Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12413776
Akraya is looking for a Python Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please Murali @ 408-512-3149
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Python, Django, Flask, React.JS
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
This position is Responsible for:
- Analyzing business requirements and designing, programming, unit testing and documenting to support new software and enhance existing software applications
- Analyzing and troubleshooting software application issues.
- Ability to work in dynamic and often fast-paced environment.
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive the projects to completion.
- Assisting in the development of coding and technology standards used in the software development of applications.
- Working with the product development team to understand changes to the da Vinci & other products that have potential impact on the server side software applications.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Murali @ 408-512-3149
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience or proven competency developing and supporting applications in Web & Desktop/Smart Client apps
- Hands-on familiarity with the following technologies:
- Python Web Development, Flask, Django.
- Web frameworks and tools like React.JS, React Native, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery
- Visualization Frameworks like HTML5 Canvas.
- Debugging Techniques –Wireshark/Fiddler, Chrome Debug extensions.