Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12246106
Akraya is looking for a Senior Project/Program Manager III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Randhir at 408-907-2970.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Networking, Data Center, Data Management
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Responsible for prioritization, scheduling and reporting of OLP projects between AZ projects.
- The nature of these projects make you a customer of all networking teams and visibility on these projects is high, therefore this position requires a PM with strong business acumen and precision communications, great BFA, Ownership and Deep Dive attributes
- Manage a very large portfolio of projects and will be expected to create structure and process around the ingestion, management and reporting of these projects.
- A history of developing PMO practices or adoption would be a significant plus.
- A background in DWDM Optical transport deployments is essential for your success in this position along with Data center infrastructure expertise.
- Manage multiple competing projects/programs simultaneously.
- Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management on a daily basis
- Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
- Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
- Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
- Must have proven track record of deploying optical line systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- PMP or the commitment to achieve this certification within one year of hire dateAgile\SCRUM certifications\training.
- Previous working knowledge of AWS infrastructure and deployments.