Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12624278
Primary Skills: CRM, ERP, Vendor Management, Agile/Scrum, Smartsheet, Jira etc.
Duration: 06 Months + (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shashank at 408-512-2427
- 10+ years of experience leading and program managing CRM and ERP implementations.
- Demonstrated Experience and history of driving projects from start to finish.
- Vendor/partner management.
- Overall understanding with good business insight in ERP and CRM domains.
- Leadership skills, problem solving, critical thinking and able to communicate at executive level with influential skills.
- Agile/Scrum experience and expertise with std Project management tools like Smartsheet, JIRA etc.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.