Primary Skills: Program Manager, PM
Duration: 3+ Months
- We’re looking for a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to 6 or more staff members.
- The successful candidate will work directly with various leaders and teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines.
- If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Meet with various teams to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with team members.
- Demonstrate and continually develop core leadership skills.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.