Primary Skills: NPI, NPD, JIRA, Agile, Confluence, Clarity, Portfolio Management
Duration: 7+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Comfortable with all phases of the product or software development lifecycle including idea generation, concept development and testing, design, implementation, validation and transfer.
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once.
- Requires knowledge of engineering, product strategy and business management.
- Experience in analyzing tradeoffs between product features, customer needs/requirements, produce-ability and cost.
- Minimum 6 years of experience involved in the development and commercialization of products.
- Minimum 6 years of experience involved in software development life cycle.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- In depth understanding of Agile methodology, its values and principles, including backlog grooming, release and sprint planning, burn-up/down charts, etc.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; must work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
- Energetic and balanced person with a drive for results, who feels accountable, has a great attitude, and is a team-player; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Desired project tools experience includes Clarity, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Certification in project management (PMP) desired.
- BS or equivalent work experience in a scientific field preferred; business, finance or related field will be considered in conjunction with experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.