Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12328114
Akraya is looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Localization, Project Management, Stakeholders
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Concurrent management of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment, recognizing and acting on their priorities and interdependencies
- Plan and execute projects ranging from small, fast-turnaround to larger, more complex projects working with diverse teams to establish their localization needs
- Work with external localization vendors by monitoring and measuring their progress
- Track metrics & schedules, and monitoring the workload of our language specialists and external vendors.
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues related to internationalization.
- Evangelize localizability issues with engineering teams and other stakeholders.
- Help developing tools to streamline workflow and automate tasks.
- Ensure localized content produced for all browser based experiences is maintained to a high quality and kept up to date.
- Work with country-specific product managers to identify product language requirements and to define terminology and localized brand names for new products and features.
- Work with the business and legal teams to meet regulatory requirements. Ensure that user agreements are in compliance with local laws and regulations.