Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12287840
Akraya is looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Manager, Stakeholder Management
Duration: 6+ Months
We’re looking for a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to 6 or more staff members. The successful candidate will work directly with various leaders and teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines. Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Meet with various teams to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with team members.
- Demonstrate and continually develop core leadership skills.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.