Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12006009
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “ Sr Project Manager" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Product Development, Medical Device, Agile
Duration: 12+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with all phases of the product or software development lifecycle including idea generation, concept development and testing, design, implementation, validation and transfer
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful with the ability to deal with conflict and drive to solution
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Requires knowledge of engineering, product strategy and business management
- Experience in analyzing tradeoffs between product features, customer needs/requirements, produce-ability and cost
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Minimum 6 years of experience involved in the development and commercialization of products
- Minimum 6 years of experience involved in software development life cycle
- Medical device experience preferred
- In depth understanding of Agile methodology, its values and principles, including backlog grooming, release and sprint planning, burn-up/down charts, etc.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; must work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
- Energetic and balanced person with a drive for results, who feels accountable, has a great attitude, and is a team-player; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Desired project tools experience includes Clarity, JIRA, Confluence
- Certification in project management (PMP) desired
- BS or equivalent work experience in a scientific field preferred; business, finance or related field will be considered in conjunction with experience
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.