Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11866658
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Health care delivery and/or health plan, project management, Healthcare
Duration: 6 Months+ (Possible Extension for 24 months)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Leads the delivery of a highly complex project(s).
Experience Level: 5+ years of experience required. Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- Maintains a tactical focus. Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables. Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Utilizes and effectively communicates technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
Prefer someone with health care delivery and/or health plan experience. Not technical
**Recent Updated from the Hiring Team:
Care Delivery: Clinical experience
The specific experience would be with a PM who has worked with clinical teams to create efficiencies and optimizations. This could be with small or large clinics, departments under a hospital system etc.**
- Primary Care Optimization
- Specialty Care Optimization
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at 408-512-2352
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.