Primary Skills: Project Manager, Healthcare, Care Delivery/ Emergency Care/ Urgent Care/ Health Plan/ In-patient/ Out-patient
Duration: 6 Months+ (Possible Extension for 24 months)
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at 408-512-2352.
- 5+ years of experience required.
- Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- Prefer someone with health care delivery and/or health plan experience. Not technical
- Focus: To get the performance, results for the benefits of our members, helping the organization at high level
- Client would like to see candidates that would have "Clinical” or "Operations” experience, someone with more direct patient service experience. Something we are looking for is candidates with Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience.
- Background: Human Center Design, PMP (nice to have), Agile, Health Plan for Health Care Delivery, Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience, patient service.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.