Akraya is looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at 408-512-2352.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Manager, Healthcare, Care Delivery/ Emergency Care/ Urgent Care/ Health Plan/ In-patient/ Out-patient
Duration: 6 Months+ (Possible Extension for 24 months)
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
- 5+ years of experience required.
- Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- Prefer someone with health care delivery and/or health plan experience. Not technical
- Focus: To get the performance, results for the benefits of our members, helping the organization at high level
- Client would like to see candidates that would have "Clinical” or "Operations” experience, someone with more direct patient service experience. Something we are looking for is candidates with Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience.
- Background: Human Center Design, PMP (nice to have), Agile, Health Plan for Health Care Delivery, Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience, patient service.