Primary Skills: Program Management, Payment Systems
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manage programs & projects end-to-end from planning to delivery and commercialization.
- Asses and communicate risks, milestones, dependencies, and status to internal and external teams at all levels, in multiple locations & countries.
- Manage change control, scoping and contingency planning.
- Minimum 5 years managing programs across complex ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of the Payments technical stack and fundamental dependencies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate conflict and complexity to ensure progress.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and lead through ambiguity.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- Solid understanding of SDLC variations, strengths and weaknesses across functional groups.
- Background or degree in computer science.
- Able to traverse complex organizational structure horizontally and vertically.
- Familiarity with Agile methods.
- Experience with Payments systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.