Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12395405
Akraya is looking for a Senior Program Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Nitish at 408-512-2367
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: TPM, Mobile Security, Bot Detection
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish at 408-512-2367
- Develop and manage end-to-end plans, process documentation, criteria definition of done.
- Must have worked as TPM in Security space (Bot Detection, Mobile Security)
- Be responsible for gathering internal requirements and delivering solutions that satisfy customer needs. Own and prioritize customer, stakeholder and internal infra platform owner requirements.
- Engage with internal customers to plan requirements and deliver cross functional projects and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- Able to make compromises to ensure successful execution. Propose solutions to technical constraints as well anticipate bottlenecks. Good conceptual thinker to articulate business opportunities and technical solutions. Drive technical resolutions and cross team product deliverables.
- Provide hands-on program management using multiple internal and reporting tools and agile best-practices across our analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Promote and foster an operational and engineering excellence culture.