Foster City or Denver,
Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12162663
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Program Manager for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Joel @ 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Program Management, Product Operations and Payments/Finance
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The Product Operations Sr. Program Manager will be an integral part of our Product Operations team supporting the Product Management organization to ensure superior operational delivery for product initiatives.
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing strategic cross-functional programs that include, but are not limited to, the following lifecycle activities: product requirements, product build, training, legal, marketing, commercialization/go-to-market activities, and client communication.
- Additional tasks include providing regular status reporting, product roadmap updates, supporting the change management process, assist with annual planning, and other responsibilities as assigned. This position will include interacting directly with Product Managers, Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and cross functional teams in a Global environment.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Joel @ 408-512-2455
- The Sr. Program Manager will lead project planning activities and facilitate project meetings, ensuring the project team delivers against its commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Leveraging strong project management industry expertise and collaboration skills, identify required activities to successfully deliver the program, ensuring appropriate task assignments are in place Establish and manage client expectations through-out the project lifecycle; follow defined scope management processes.
- Define Communication Plan to ensure appropriate CyberSource and Stakeholder involvement and communication is in place
- Report and escalate issues, with mitigation and path to resolution
- Identify risks, perform risk analysis, effectively manage risks; proactively raise prioritization and scheduling tradeoff decisions, escalating and identifying alternate options as appropriate; Follow defined Risk Management processes
- Oversee and ensure all status materials are compiled and completed in a timely fashion
- Document and distribute project and activity status on regular basis
- Collaborate with Product Managers to manage key performance metrics and assist with budget management and roadmap documentation
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement
- Participate in other project related activities, as requested
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.