Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11244012
Akraya is looking for Sr. Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Large national Project/Portfolio management, Stakeholder and vendor management, PMP
Duration: Short term Contract (Possible extension based on business needs and budget)
Location: Oakland, CA or Aurora, CO
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manages a complex group of portfolio projects and acts as a change agent. Maintains a strategic focus, and manages complex inter-project relationships.
- Ability to lead and provide an environment with project managers and project leads that drives to superior results despite challenges.
- Manages a project utilizing proprietary process for Project Management. Manages supply and demand to ensure adequate resources are available and delivery commitments are met.
- Acts as the primary interface for the business partners and the initiative. Manages timelines, status reports and statistics.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills.
- Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines. Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships.
- Large national project with complex project tracks of work, complex scope of work, and high level stakeholders.
- BA or BS required, MBA preferred; PMP certification required; minimum of 8+ years of direct relevant experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.