Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11244012
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Program Manager for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Portfolio Management, PMP, Revenue Cycle, Health Plan, or Epic
Duration: 3+ Months, with possible CTH
Location: Oakland, CA or Aurora, CO (Partial Remote)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Candidates with PMO experience, Health Care and Revenue Cycle experience are preferred.
- Manages a complex group of portfolio projects and acts as a change agent. Maintains a strategic focus, and manages complex inter-project relationships.
- Ability to lead and provide an environment with project managers and project leads that drives to superior results despite challenges.
- Manages a project utilizing proprietary process for Project Management. Manages supply and demand to ensure adequate resources are available and delivery commitments are met.
- Acts as the primary interface for the business partners and the initiative. Manages timelines, status reports and statistics.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills.
- Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines. Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Large national project with complex project tracks of work, complex scope of work, and high level stakeholders.
- BA or BS required, MBA preferred;
- PMP certification required; minimum of 8+ years of direct relevant experience.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.