Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12595206
Primary Skills : Product management, Product development, Digital management
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Follow frameworks and create a delivery plan based on the delivery timeline.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement efforts by adopting best practices.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, project planning, reviews and retrospectives).
- Work closely with product and development teams in coordinating tasks and deliverables.
- Identify, resolve, or escalate blocking issues that impact the success of the team.
- Assist leadership team with resource allocation across project.
- Raise issues, drive solutions, and obtain consensus in refinement of objectives.
- Manage multiple work streams with inter-project dependencies.
- Maintain weekly status updates/metrics to leadership and stakeholders.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vipul at 408-512-2357.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Business or in a related field is preferred.
- Certifications in project management and/or Agile methodology preferred.
- Delivery management from a mergers and acquisitions perspective, preferred.
- Experience in a data and analytics environment, preferred.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.