Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12430256
Primary Skills: Product Management, Cloud, Azure, BioMetric Security
Duration: 06+ Months (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to join the team behind CLIENT's Enterprise BioMetric Security Solutions. This is an opportunity to drive the vision for new and growing application products that help our customers use video for corporate communications and training. The ideal candidate is passionate about using design thinking and is comfortable speaking directly with customers to create breakthrough products and customer experiences.
- Define the vision, roadmap, and requirements for Enterprise Applications.
- Use customer visits and market research to understand the buyer & user personae that will be the basis for go to market planning and product design.
- Detail the buyers/users for corporate communications and learning products and work with the design team to create delightful products.
- Specify enhancements to CLIENT's Enterprise Security Solutions that will be required to support the Enterprise Applications roadmap; work with technical product managers in these areas to prioritize these enhancements.
- Plan and manage engineering backlog for agile team(s) for successful and timely delivery of Enterprise Apps.
- Develop and present a business plan by working with stakeholders from marketing, sales, finance, legal, support, and professional services.
- Use pitch decks, demos, and beta programs to gather customer feedback and to evangelize new product concepts.
- Evaluate competitive products & solutions and help establish positioning, core messaging, and pricing strategy.
- Establish yourself as CLIENT’s subject matter expert on the use of streaming video inside large enterprises for employee communication and collaboration.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shashank at 408-512-2427
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Masters in CS or any engineering field, MBA will be plus..
- Strong knowledge on SOA and multi-cloud infrastructure.
- An understanding of how BioMetric security solution can be used in enterprise applications.
- An understanding of how to learn from potential customers, define the right problem, and then find a differentiated solution.
- Strong experience in preparing product roadmap is required. Design thinking is a plus.
- Ability to inspire engineers, designers, and partners by articulating a compelling product roadmap that is supported by crisp requirements and customer data.
- Knowledge of business models and stage gate reviews (including : executives, engineering, marketing, sales, partner managers, finance, legal, and support)
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.