Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12215397
Akraya is looking for a Systems Sales Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Akash @ 408-9072689.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SDLC, Sales, knowledge of Cisco's product
Duration: 06 + Months with possibility of extension/Conversion
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The ideal candidate is a former Systems Engineer or Product Manager with a strong business and technical expertise across clients Collaboration, Security, Cloud, and Enterprise Networking portfolios. the candidate is able to assess customer needs through a discovery process that includes install base evaluation, digital transformation competencies, competitive environment, and buying center requirements.
- The candidate is able to translate this information into sales proposals and articulate the business benefits to a variety of customer stakeholders.
- Experience in positioning these products to customers in the context of larger architecture-based sales engagements rather than product-centric pitches.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Akash @ 408-907-2689
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, or related area. MS/MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years working experience in a sales engineering, business or IT consulting position.
- Deep knowledge of Cisco's product portfolio (technical details, business benefits).
- Experience with Cisco's ordering and quoting tools..
- Experience with software development is required.