Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12608075
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Product Development experience, someone who has built products from scratch, Software Developer, someone who enjoys start-up culture
Duration: Fulltime position
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pooja at 408-907-2233
- You will be responsible for all aspects of product development.
- This not only includes rapid prototyping of new ideas, and design and coding of new systems, but also defining the strategic direction for our broader system architecture.
- The systems are being built from the ground up, so selecting the right technologies and design is part of the role, as is working with third party open-source or commercial technology and services.
- Current tech stack is primarily Vue.js, Node.js, DynamoDB and AWS.
- Finally, this is a new team.
- You'll have lots of opportunities to help us build & grow via mentoring, hiring & training, and providing technical leadership and mentoring to other team members, while learning from other smart people on the team.
- To succeed in this role, you will need an established background in system design and building highly scalable systems, excellent project management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and motivation to achieve results in a team that ships every week.
- You are somebody who is customer-centric, enjoys building complex system software that achieves operational goals.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.