Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12308500
Akraya is looking for a Senior Policy Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio, Adobe, Content Management, Regulations, Risk Management, Banking
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Asmita @ 408- 907 -6421
- Minimum 7 years of relevant Policy/Procedure experience (writing and analysis)
- Strong expertise with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio as well as Adobe.
- Proficiency using document management systems and content management systems a plus.
- Technical aptitude and skills in content management and web user experience.
- Working knowledge of banking regulations within risk management and bank-capital related disciplines.
- Exposure to Information Mapping Methodology helpful but not required
- Dedicated team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate, influence and build consensus across the organization.