Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11744835
Akraya is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Mohsina at 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: LAN, datacenter, routing, Nexus, switching, Linux, Python
Duration: 1 year with possible extension, conversion
Contract Type: W2 /C2C
- 5-7+ years of Network Engineer experience. Strong LAN switching and routing. BGP. Enterprise data center - campus routing and switching.
- L2 protocols and routing protocols in JD.
- Strong communication - Written and Verbal.
- Arista, Nexus, VXLAN, Palo Alto. Bachelor' s Degree - nice to have
- At least 5 years of network engineering experience in large datacenter environments
- CCIE certification or equivalent, and/or a Bachelor' s degree preferably in Engineering is preferred
- Expert-level understanding of LAN Switching and L2 protocols such as VLAN, STP, HSRP, VRRP, 802.1q
- Advanced understanding of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols
- At least 3 year' s experience with datacenter network fabric technologies such as MLAG, VPC, FabricPath, VXLAN, MP-BGP, EVPN
- Experience designing highly-secure multi-tenant network solutions
- Experience implementing Cisco Nexus, Arista, Cumulus Linux, Palo Alto / Checkpoint, F5 LTM, Cisco VPN solutions
- Experience with SDN / SDDC solutions (Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX, Openstack, Docker)
- Linux administrator skills
- Experience in automating network tasks using scripting or configuration management tools such as Ansible, Python, or Perl
- ITIL certification preferred
- Experience creating low-level network design documentation including detailed Visio diagrams
- Advanced process orientation and exhibited planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal in English)
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Mohsina at 408-512-2455
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.