Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12517138
Primary Skills: CCNA/JNCIP, LAN, OSPF
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Nitish at 408-512-2367
- CCNP, JNCIP or equivalent knowledge level.
- Good troubleshooting skill for LAN and WAN network, including methodical tcp/ip or osi based troubleshooting (troubleshoot issues end to end from L1 to L4, to L7 a plus)
- In-depth network knowledge or experience in:
- TCP/IP IPv4 & IPv6 Routing.
- LAN Switching.
- Packet Capture and Analysis.
- 802.11 Wireless Network for Enterprise Network (Experience with Aruba’s solution preferred).
- Knowledge or experience in below areas will be a big plus.
- 802.1x Authentication or Client.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.