Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12049647
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Senior Network Engineer.To be considered, please apply or call Monika @
408-907-6415.If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7 years of network engineer experience. Networking experience with protocols, design, configuration, routing, and switching, EVE-NG, Cisco Modeling Tool (CML), Python, CCIE and JNCIE
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2
The ideal candidate will be a senior technologist with strong cross-functional leadership skills and hands on experience with diverse vendor platforms. Following skills are required for the Senior Network Engineer position:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience.
- Hands on experience with routers, Ethernet switching platforms.
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying large scale-out network technologies including Cisco, Arista, Cumulus network technologies.
- Hands on experience with Emulated Virtual Environment, Next Generation (EVE-NG) and Cisco Modeling Tool (CML).
- Understanding of Routing and switching design concepts for Data Centers.
- Understanding of the routing protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, MPLS, BGP4, OSPF and RIP.
- Excellent communicator and team-builder, capable of establishing trust and securing partnership with all levels of the organization, from engineers to senior executives.
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience rationalizing large, disparate datasets into concrete observations/recommendations, and formalizing into new network solutions.
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent industry certification.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Telecommunications, or related technical field.
- Advanced Network Industry certification e.g. CCIE and JNCIE.
- Network programming using Ansible, Python.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.