South San Francisco,
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11856392
Akraya is looking for a “ Senior Materials Associate” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shikhar at 408-907-6402. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: ERP tools, MS Office, Excel, and Access.
Duration: 10 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
As a Temporary Senior Materials Associate – Production Control in our Reagent Operations, the team member will focus on order coordination, job order processing and related inventory control activities. In addition, the team member may participate in a variety of other related manufacturing/operations activities.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Reviewing sales orders for disposition for fulfillment and tracking for closure.
- Performing job transactions for reagent and kit items manufactured.
- Final assembly of on-demand kits for shipment and related kitting paperwork for lot transactions.
- Processing internal requests for reagent materials.
- Provide backup for Shipping & Receiving and added resource for large shipments or high volume days.
- May participate in production and facilities related work in support of Operations as needed.
- AA degree plus a minimum of 4-6 years in an industry setting.
- Knowledge of ERP concepts and inventory control management, processes and transactions required
- General material handling processes (packaging, inspection, general assembly)
- Good organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail and good record keeping skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Access.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shikhar at 408-907-6402
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.