Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12283880
Akraya is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Radha at 408-907-3215.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Social Media & Content Strategist
Duration: 06 Months (ideally will be extended)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Expected to help drive social strategy for Client brands' B2C marketing campaigns to align with a clear understanding of how to target relevant audience segments.
- In doing so, you will act as an expert to guide which content belongs on which platform.
- You will be responsible for strategic execution and publishing of social marketing content including owning the social campaign calendar in addition to social content toolkits that help us communicate to local markets.
- You will partner across the Telecommunication Media Brands' social leads, product managers and brand leads, to come up with innovative and results-driven social campaigns that drive to company and brand goals.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Radha at 408-907-3215
- 3-5 years of social marketing experience for a large brand (consumer media / editorial preferred) that targets Gen Z audiences, with proven track record of leading and delivering impressive resultsMinimum.
- Agency experience preferred / a plus.
- Previous experience using Sprinklr or other enterprise social media tools.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop preferred.
- Bachelor Degree required.