Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 11954261
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager for one of our leading clients. This great opportunity is with a financial institution that has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing Communications, Brand management
1 year contract
Contract type: W2 only
As a Senior Marketing Manager Contractor, you will lead the development and delivery of client-centric marketing communications. You will work closely with Marketing Strategy, Field Marketing, Events, Social Media and PR to create omni-channel marketing programs that may include thought leadership and advisory content, sales enablement materials, product collateral and paid media campaigns.
Our ideal Senior Marketing Manager will have:
- Partner with Marketing Strategy to plan and implement marketing programs that support internal business unit goals and objectives.
- Build marketing campaigns in Marketo, curate the list with marketing automation team to ensure an optimal client experience across the program as well as across other marcom campaigns.
- Develop and project manage delivery of business unit marketing plans.
- Experience working with copywriters and proficient in copy editing content.
- Manage outside communications agency to deliver on time and on budget, with high quality, including authoring creative briefs.
- Ensure execution supports brand messaging to each target audience.
- Collaborate with business unit teams and the broader marketing team to develop and manage effective collateral materials and promotional campaigns to both internal and external stakeholder audiences.
- Update and overhaul, as needed, existing collateral to ensure it is up to date.
- Establish clear success metrics/KPI’ s for each program and campaign, and track results against them and present to executive stakeholders.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
- 7+ years’ experience developing impactful, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 7 years of successful marketing experience in financial services or working with an agency with financial services clients.
- Excellent business acumen, collaboration, influencing, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills. Experience with MS Project a plus.
- Experience planning and delivering marketing content via online, social media, multi-cell targeted and personalized email, and presentation software (e.G. PowerPoint) is required
- Experience using Marketo (email marketing automation platform) and EPiServer content management system preferred.
- BA/BS required; MBA is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.