Primary Skills: Site Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Channel
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Nitish at 408-512-2367
- Site merchandising expertise at a leading eCommerce retailer or marketplace
- 3+ years of digital marketing expertise from a customer-first company with rigorous operational cadences and processes to manage & optimize the business in real-time
- Email, push notification marketing experience is a strong plus.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Preference for marketing / site merch candidates from top tier, fortune 500 retailers or marketplaces.
- Partner closely with marketing strategy, marketing activation, and channel leads to understand priorities to inform overall prioritization recommendations.
- Develop and conduct trainings to marketing and key business partners on new homepage placements, marketing planning processes, and channel best practices.
- Work closely with product to influence roadmaps for site and owned channels
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing client.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.